Pumpkin Protein Muffins
Makes 12 muffins
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15-18 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 Tbs NuStevia
- 1/2 tsp salt sense
- 2 Tbs cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 scoop vegetarian unsweetened natural vanilla soy protein powder
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease muffin tins with canola oil spray.
- In a large bowl combine whole wheat flour, NuStevia, salt sense, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and soy protein powder.
- In a smaller bowl combine almond milk, egg whites, and raw pumpkin. Whisk ingredients together for about 30 seconds until smooth.
- Combine the wet ingredients to dry and mix until there are no lumps.
- Fill muffin tins about 3/4 full.
- Place muffins into oven for about 15-18 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool in tin for 5-10 minutes before before removing and placing on a baking rack to further cool.
Big smile because the smell of these muffins baking is insaaaane!
A perfect after-workout snack.