Only 5 more days left in 2011. Yikes!
I was finally accustomed to writing 2011 on my assignments…
All in all, I think 2011 is wrapping up quite nicely.
Here are the highlights, in case you missed anything:
- Christmas Picture Tour
- Eat, Drink and Be Merry (Christmas)
- Giving Thanks
- A Pinterest-Worthy Christmas
In those posts, I blabbered on about baking tons of cookies and drinking lots of tasty cocktails, so I figured it would only be fair if I shared them with you.
Pink Elephant Punch
Makes: 12 – 14 drinks (8 oz each)
Prep Time: 2 minutes
- 64 ounces Cranberry Juice (1 bottle)
- 2 C Pineapple Juice
- 4 C Gingerale (32 ounces)
- 4.5 C Vodka (about a 5th and a half)
- 1 bag fresh Cranberries
- Mix all ingredients in a large punch bowl
- Serve over ice
- Top with handful of fresh cranberries
This is a fun party drink that would be great at all times of the year, not just Christmas.
Other events to serve Pink Elephant Punch:
- Baby showers
- Bachelorette parties
- Bridal showers
- Office parties
- Going away parties
- Birthday parties
- New Years Eve parties
Another delicious spin is to substitute champagne for the vodka or add frozen berries.
Try and keep it in check people. 😉