I made it through the big rush and life is slowing down to a more manageable pace. Thank God. I am really tired now, though. So in my sleepy-sorry state, I bring you 20 delightful questions regarding yours truly.
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
- An early morning long run, followed by coffee and pancakes, and perhaps a trip to the public market.
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
This is too hard so I am changing the question: List your
top three favorite TV shows. I watch TV seasons like normal people watch movies.
- Mad Men
- Game of Thrones
- Breaking Bad
- Big Love
- Party Down
- Bored to Death
- Eastbound and Down
- Arrested Development
- How I Met Your Mother
- Big Bang Theory
- Gossip Girl
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Pretty Little Liars (the last 3 being guilty, guilty, guilty pleasures)
Yes, I actually don’t have a TV. Thank God for Hulu and Netflix.
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
- I like to take pictures. I don’t think I’m very photogenic. That being said, it’s the pictures of friends + myself that I like to go back and look through. Let me further clarify: the pictures of friends + myself where I look somewhat like a normal human being in. 🙂
Such a hipster.
4) Why do you blog?
- Blogging is kind of like a virtual scrapbook. I have a terrible memory, so it’s a great way for me to remember what I’ve been doing with my life. Blogging is a creative outlet for me, too. Taking pictures, writing, creating recipes — it all helps me flex the right side of the brain. Plus, writing on the reg seems to make writing for school easier. Practice makes… well, something. Certainly not perfect. On top of all that, blogging and using social media keeps me in touch. Gotta stay on top of hot topics and new trends – something I would say is super important for the ever-changing field of nutrition.
And yes, I would do that.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list, who would it be?
- Perhaps the folks at Shape Magazine or Women’s Health. I wouldn’t mind doing a a little freelance work for them. 😉 See above photo.
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
- Celery and salsa
- Frozen blueberries and coconut water
- Cashews and raisins
- Chobani yogurt
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
- No, but my parents do. He’s a golden retriever named Austin. Actually, his original name was Awesome, but they decided to change it.
That’s one good lookin’ dawg.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
- MacBook Pro
- My Suby
10) What’s your favorite drink?
- I’m a big fan of champagne – Wilson’s Almond Champagne, in particular. I also love my Starbucks tall, no water, nonfat , 5 pump chai at 200 degrees. Ridiculous, yes I know, but oh so good. I must attribute my affinity for both of these delicious beverages to my mother. What can I say, Wilson girls got good taste, yo.
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
- I love cooking, but hate the cleanup. Have I ever told you how much I hate washing the dishes? I hate washing dishes.
12) Do you have children?
- I think I can answer this fairly succinctly:
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
- Reading blogs and social media-ing it up
- Watching TV seasons
- Singing LOUDLY
- BodyRocking it out
- Drinking wine
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
- A little of both, depending on the situation. I may be shy when you first meet me, but watch me get wild and crazy as we get to know each other better. 😉 I’m pretty much a big goofball.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
- I wish I could say absolutely nothing, but since we’re being honest here, I have a major thigh and nose complex.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
- I pretty much love Matt Damon.
Um, helloooo? So sexy.
- I also really love Doris Day, Philip Seymore-Hoffman, Jeff Bridges, Amy Adams… and more that I can’t think of right now. I’m tired man.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
- I went out to eat at the new Sticky Lips in Henrietta last night. We’ve been to the one downtown a million times, but it was fun to try out the new joint. Live music and good (vegetarian) BBQ. Hell. Can’t beat that
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
- Far. 😦 My parents live in Washington State and I go to school in Rochester, NY. Getting home is an all-day affair.
19) List three of your talents.
- Finding awesome music to rock out to
- Remaining completely inflexible regardless of how much I stretch
- Being a really good Googler 😉
20) What is your greatest attribute?
- I get over things pretty quickly. I’m not one to stay mad at someone or hold a grudge.
So there you have it! 20+ fun facts about me.
Whew- that was exhausting. Time for a nap.